Touring Exhibitions on Offer
The following exhibitions are currently available for UK venues. For terms and conditions, please see below. There is NO HIRE FEE for all Japan Foundation touring exhibitions.
All enquiries should be made to Junko Takekawa, Senior Arts Programme Officer
by Tel: 020-3102-5020 or E-mail: email@example.com
The Japan Foundation has teamed up with renowned photographer, Kazuyoshi Miyoshi, to produce a stunning series of photographs showing the diversity and beauty of Japan’s World Heritage sites. Japan’s World Heritage sites include both cultural heritage properties, for example, the historic temples of Kyoto and Himeji-jo Castle, and natural heritage sites like Shiretoko Peninsula and Yakushima Island.
Japan is currently one of the member states serving on the World Heritage Committee, the body responsible for the implementation of the Convention, and will continue to serve as a member until 2007. Using this timely opportunity to focus on Japan’s World Heritage, The Japan Foundation London is very pleased to offer the loan of these panels to any interested organisations.
The panels celebrate the variety in Japan’s natural and cultural heritage, whilst reminding the viewer of the continuing importance of protecting our universal heritage.
The panels are loaned free of charge but the host venue must bear transportation costs.
There are 61 panels in total.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of our touring exhibitions that have taken place in the last few years.
- Metamorphosis of Japan - After the War: 1945-1965
- Winter Garden
- out of the ordinary/extraordinary: japanese contemporary photography 2009-2010
- out of the ordinary/extraordinary: japanese contemporary photography 2006
- Contemporary Japanese Architecture
- Manga: Short Comics From Modern Japan
- Painting for Joy
- Discover Japan Through Contemporary Posters
- Counter-Photography: Japan's Artists Today
- Passage to the Future: Art From a New Generation in Japan